VANQUISH 440: built for the detectorist looking to step up their game. Armed with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil, and audio control, the 440 also features pinpoint mode. Perfect for those who demand precision. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 440’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.
Why Multi-IQ? Because with Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ technology, you’ve got the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Simply turn on and go. Nothing goes undetected and no terrain is off limits. Silver, gold or jewellery. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of VANQUISH with Multi-IQ.
No matter what you seek, VANQUISH has you covered. Simply select one of the four Search Modes — Coin, Relic, Jewellery, or Custom — then start swinging. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimised to give you the best performance, anytime and anywhere: park, field or beach. You can even save your favourite settings to a custom Search Mode.
VANQUISH welcomes tough terrain. It dominates at the beach in wet sand and salt water, outperforming other detectors that can’t compete. 12 discrimination segments deliver control over what metals you want to accept or reject.
PACK AND CARRY
1.2kg (2.6 lbs) light with a unique collapsible snap-lock system makes it easy to pack and go.
Automatic noise cancelling, lag-free audio response and 3-volume settings put you in control.
INCLUDED V10 COIL
Highly versatile and waterproof, the VANQUISH 440 comes with Minelab’s V10 10”x7” Double-D coil as standard.
Waterproof coils up to 1 m (3.3 ft) and Water Resistant control pod (with included Rain Cover).
Included pinpoint mode to help you locate targets with extreme precision.
VANQUISH 440 TECH SPECS
- Search Modes: Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Custom, All Metal
- Custom User Search Profile: Yes
- Operating Frequencies (kHz): Multi-IQ
- Noise Cancel: Auto (19 Channels)
- Bluetooth Audio: No
- Iron Bias: High
- Sensitivity: 10 levels
- Volume: 10 levels
- Target Tones: 3 tones (Low, Mid, High)
- Discrimination Segments: 12 Segments
- Target ID's: -9 to 40
- Depth Indicator: 5 levels
- Length: Extended: 1450mm (57"), Collapsed: 760mm (30")
- Weight (incl. batteries): 2.6lbs (1.2kg)
- Standard Coil: V10 10"x7" Double-D
- Audio Output: In-built loudspeaker 3.5mm, (1/8") headphones
- Supplied Headphones: Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Supplied Batteries: 4 x AA Alkaline replaceable
- Waterproof: Coil to 1m/3-feet
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +40°C (+14°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Key Technologies: Multi-IQ
- Warranty: 3 years control box and coil