PI metal detectors like the OKM Pulse Nova are perfect for starting the treasure hunting adventure thanks to its easy handling. They are also used for gold prospection and are used by explosive ordnance disposal services. The Pulse Nova pulse induction detector offers different search coils, providing good detection and depth performance when searching for natural gold, coins, jewelry and militaria.
Special Features of Metal Detector Pulse Nova:
- Detection depth up to 3 m (9.8 ft) Depth Performance at a glance
- Fast scanning of large areas
- Easy localization of objects (Pinpointing)
- Also suitable for use in densely vegetated areas
- Also suitable for use on heavily mineralized ground (including salt water)
- Ignores most unwanted small items like aluminum foil
- Interchangeable search coils
- Waterproof search coils for gold prospecting in shallow waters
- The search coil of the PI metal detector can be enlarged as desired. The larger the coil of the metal detector, the more search depth is possible.
- The working principle of the detector enables a particularly high transmission power, so that objects can be detected at greater depths.
- The larger the object, the deeper the metal detector can detect it.
- The longer the object has been underground, the better it can be detected. (Halo effect)
- The larger the coil of the metal detector, the deeper objects can be detected.
- Conductivity, shape and position of the object are decisive for the accuracy of detection.
- The soil composition and soil layers influence the measurement depth.
Even the ancient Greeks knew that there are many things to discover in our world. In addition to the elements of our earth, the twinkling of the stars in the night sky fascinated them so much that hundreds of years ago, devices were developed to fathom the mysteries of the universe. As a manufacturer of metal detectors, we stay grounded and dedicate our new "star" Pulse Nova to the discovery of shiny objects underground:
The Pulse Nova PI metal detector from OKM provides extra efficient scanning of the ground, detecting lost jewelry such as rings, charms and earrings, natural gold such as gold nuggets, and militaria such as old weapons and ammunition at depths of up to 3 m (9.8 ft).
Metal Detection down to 3 m (9.8 ft) Depth
The Pulse Nova can reach tremendous depths thanks to the applied pulse induction method. Pulse induction (PI) offers key advantages over other measurement techniques to enable these detection depths:
The deepest possible detection of metal objects in the ground always depends on factors such as the size and position of the objects and the nature of the ground. These factors apply in general, i.e. to all metal detectors:
In comparison to the passively measuring OKM ground scanners, the Pulse Nova pulse induction metal detector has a further advantage: it achieves unambiguous measured values even in heavily mineralized soils and can thus directly detect natural gold and jewelry made of precious metals.