Ground Penetrating Analyzer 1000
The GPA 1000 is a professionally built ground scanner, which is developed and produced in our company KTS−Elektronik in Germany. With a maximum search performance of 15 meters the GPA 1000 outnumbers by far other gold and metal detectors with their obsolete technology and their limited search performance.
The GPA 1000 with its outstanding search performance, high power sensors, microprocessor−controlled geomagnetic field balance and detailed analysis software stands for a search system, which is state-of-the-art.
Through precise measurements the advanced Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA) system will detect :
Hidden objects such as gold and precious metals, coins and items of historical value,
size and shape of the objects
- 2D and 3D presentation on display,
- Wireless data transfer on PC through Bluetooth®
Via 5−color−high−resolution graphic metals and cavities are identified on the screen.
The provided GOLD SCAN will identify and discriminate the metals.
A perfect tool for the search after hidden treasures such as gold and precious metals, coins and items of historical value!
The Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA 1000) is effortless to carry and easy to operate.
With its high search performance and the special 3D-system with 5 basic colors the new Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA 1000) is an indispensable high−tech device for all treasure hunters.
Hidden objects (and non−metal items) as well as hollow spaces have an influence on the ground balance.
The Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA) technology measures these changes precisely and show them with software support (developed by KTS−Electronic) in 3D−presentation on the monitor. The metals will appear in various colors.
The compact electronic unit in a high quality aluminum box and integrated digital display delivers details about status of accumulator as well as informations of compensation.
Without the necessity for settings the calibration is carried out by a microprocessor and will be performed automatically on every soil.
Adequate function is guaranteed by a built−in 2800 mAh lithium−ion accumulator which allows approx. 6−12 hours of operation. The provided quick charger can be fully recharged within 2−3 hours. For the connection to the cigarette lighter an external car recharger cable and a 110 Volt adapter are included.
Technical data of the integrated PC:
≈ Probes ≈
- Processor: Intel Atom N550 (1.5 GHz)
- Display: 10,1" WSVGA (1024 × 600)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Harddisc: 250 GB HDD
- Equipment: LAN, WLAN, Cardreader, 3 × USB 2.0
- Accu: Li-Ion, 4400 mAh
- Dimensions: 262 (W) × 178 (D) × 36 (H) mm (9.8 × 7.68 × 1.42 ")
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- WIN 7 Starter
The highly sensitive sensors originally have been developed for shipping.
With automatic calibration they measure lowest alterations.
The probe is carried with a special carbon telescopic pole which is easy to adjust. The horizontal probe measures 45cm in length and is with only 500 grams very light.
The large 60cm probe has up to 30 % more performance than the 45cm probe.
Before you start searching with the very effective super probe, it is recommendable to practice with the smaller probe at first.
GOLD SCAN accessory metal discrimination:
Newly developed KTS−3D software with 5 basic colors (pre−installed on PC)
- USB stick with software for processing data on other computers
GOLD SCAN electronic unit with Bluetooth, incl. installed lithium−ion accu, bag and carrying strap
- Powerful quick−charger (2800 mAh), with additional 110V adapter
- 45 cm (17.72") Ø search coil (waterproof) with carbon telescope pole, grab handle
- English, German, French or Spanish user's manual
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty for the entire scope of delivery (incl. hardware and software)
Download GPA 1000 Brochure
Ground Penetrating Analyzer Duo XL
The new and advanced technology based GPA Duo
XL offered by us is combination of GPA and pulse induction technology that
comes installed in a easy to handle box. For measurement of ground
anomalies, GPA probe needs to be connected to the device and allows
anomalies which are caused due to presence of metals, other objects or
narrow spaces shown on display screen. Further, the pulse induction coil is
also connected for detecting as well as discriminating the metals.
Electronic unit made up of 2 segments operated separately. These are:
- Control system of Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA) adjusted on left
side and is connected to computer via Bluetooth (wireless) function
- All changes of ground anomalies to a maximum depth of 10 meters are
indicated and is shown via integrated software in 2D resp. 3D
presentation in 5 color display
- Right element similar to construction of gold detector and is based
on high performance in-pulse induction technology and allows metal
discrimination through use of sound and readout
- Combined display helps in serving both search systems, but as a
caution, when one search system is in use the other should not be in
Gold detector coil
- Having highly sensitive sensors that were originally developed for
shipping industry for measuring smallest anomalies with automatic
- Probe carried using special carbon bar which is 48cm long and only
300 grams in weight thus making these easy to be adjusted
25 cm coil:
- It is for exceedingly small metals and also for large objects
- This waterproof 25cm coil can be used without additional calibration
Search frame :
- 1x1 m search frame used for searching huge objects
- These are also used for faster scanning of larger areas
Scope of delivery, Hardware :
- GPA DUO XL electronic unit comes with Bluetooth, lithium-ion
accumulator and shoulder strap
- GPA-probe 48 cm long (18.89") include 2-piece carbon telescope
- Gold detector search coil 25cm (9.84") include 2-piece carbon
- Gold detector search frame 1 x 1 m (39.37" x 39.37"),
8-fold demountable (incl. bag)
- Ultra Mobile Netbook PC 10,1" with pre-installed software
include lithium-ionic accumulator
- Powerful fast battery charger with car-loading cable, 110 V adapter
and power inverter
- Solid hard-top case
- GPA KTS 3D software with 5 basic colors (comes pre-installed on PC)
- USB stick with software used for processing data on other computers
- User manual in English, German, French and Spanish languages
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty for entire scope of delivery
(including hardware & software)
GOLD SCAN is a high-tech product - the
combination of metal detector and computer
Conventional metal detectors which are not equipped with PC and software
will only locate the metal objects, but they are not able to deliver further
informations about the detection. By using the powerful computer you'll not
only detect the findings but you'll also gain important facts about the
object like size, type and shape. This evidence is undoubtedly very useful
for gold and treasure hunters, archaeologists, commerce and industry.
The maximum search depth of GOLD SCAN is approx. 5 meters.
During the search the electronic unit with leather bag is carried with a
Download Gold Scan Brochure
Pulse AR III- Metal Detector
Professional metal detector with metal
discrimination and a detection depth of approx. 6 meters (20 feet). Pulse
induction device with microprocessor-controlled metal type indication -
appropriate for the search for gold and precious metals (silver, platinum)!
Pulse AR III has decisive advantages in comparison to conventional metal
- pulse induction technology with metal discrimination
- undisturbed search in mineralized grounds and salt water
- 5 different search coils (depending on equipment version) with auto
- high sensitive reaction to gold and other precious metals
- convenient search and easy handling
Download Pulse AR III Brochure
Pulse AR II- Pulse Induction detector
A compact pulse induction detector for
amateur and professional searchers.
Outstanding search performance due to pulse induction technology,
uncomplicated handling and a low weight makes the PULSE AR II essential for
amateurs, professionals and public authorities to search for small and large
metal objects. The detector is most efficient to locate precious metals
(gold, silver, platinum).
The demountable low weight aluminum bar, the open coil and the portable
electronic unit, which can be carried around the neck as well as on the
belt, allows an effortless search and enables a fast and easy exploration of
Due to the discrimination search mode an optical and acoustical metal
discrimination is possible. Various metals will be signalized in diverse
tones and conductivity values.
Download Pulse AR II Brochure