Our new ARS has been improved and now comes in yellow transportable professional hardcase. For easier controls, no joystick is needed anymore; scanning process can be started directly on the device
Our Advanced Resistivity Scanner (ARS) allows you to look for metals with discrimination (gold, copper, silver, iron), gold veins, minerals, caves/voids and even water. This is achieved through resistivity analysis. Resistivity is an intrinsic property that quantifies how strongly a given material opposes the flow of electric current. This technique is used on construction and archeology. The ARS will send electrical current in the soil thanks to 2 or 4 probes for theorically depth up to 200 meters ! Then it will analyse the results of the bounced signal layer by layer. It will determine what is the most important component below your feet whether it's water, void, minerals or metal.
Insert at least 2 probes half way in the ground. Place the device in the middle of the probes. The farther the probes are one from another, the deeper the scan goes. That is why the lenght of the cable matters. If you place 2 probes 6 meter far from the control box (12meters of cable), then you achieve a scanning depth up to 6 meter. You can also use 4 probes to cover more ground. Standard Equipment includes 4 cables/probes of 25m each meaning you can reach depth up to 50 meters with 2 probes and 25 meters if you use 4 probes. You can purchase optional 4x50meter (for depth up to 100m) and 4x100meter cable for depth up to 200 meters ! Remember that ARS makes analysis of the soil layers by layers, meaning that if you can identifiy what's below your feet at a predifined depth. If you choose to scan what's at 5 meter depth, you will not see what's below or above 5 meters. To see what's at 6m depth, you have to scan the 6m layer by adjusting length of the cables.
ARS runs with 110 V high power battery, while similar devices on the market run with simple 1.5V batteries meaning they have not enough power to go much below the surface ! Therefore ARS can achieve much great depth while other devices are only able to scan the surface of the ground. You can purchase optionnal probes with extra long cable for depth up to 200 meters.
ARS send current then electronically checks ground resistivity between 2-4 probes for correct metal/mineral & treasure location, size & depth. ARS will scan lines between each probe and tell the result on the screen layers by layers of the soil. You can also see results on the provided tablet that runs our 3d custom software. If you want, you can then export the data to a PC. ARS uses different technology than scanners, GPR and metal detectors, therefore it's a perfect machine to be used in addition to them. Also take a look at our X4 and X5 that combine Radar technology with ARS in a miniaturized device.
1. Find gold, silver, copper, iron as well as other metals, minerals, gold veins, cavities and water at depth up to 200 meters !
2. Read directly raw results on the screen (indicating nature of what's detected between each probe)
3. Export the scan results in our 3D software that runs on our tablet PC
4. DRS 3D custom software comes in 8 languages: english, german, arab, turkish, persian, french, italian, russian
5. Easy to use, no need for complicated settings
6. Scan with 2 or 4 probes
1. Control unit
2. 4 probes with wires (4*25 meters)
3. Tablet PC with Windows
4. 110 V high energy battery
5. Installed DRS 3D software
6. Tablet PC Charger
7. DRS 3D custom software comes in 8 languages: english, german, arab, turkish, persian, french, italian, russian
8. Pelican case
9. 2 Year Warranty
1. 4*50 meter cable and probes for depth up to 100 meters (roller cart included)
2. 4*100 meter cable and probes for depth up to 200 meters (roller cart included)